Top News
Don’t make this huge mistake when buying a new TV  ||   Panhandle hospitals still struggling after Michael  ||   Jamal Khashoggi: Timeline shows how Washington Post journalist's death is still a mystery  ||   Midterms: Russian national charged in election interference conspiracy  ||   Women, Kavanaugh and Gianforte body slam: Here's what to know about Trump's Missoula rally  ||   Ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen urges public to vote or face more years of 'craziness'  ||   Thousands of migrants in caravan turn back — for now — at Mexico border  ||   Paul Manafort, now-ailing former Trump campaign chief, to be sentenced Feb. 8  ||   Mega Millions hits $1 billion jackpot — the largest Mega Millions prize ever — for Friday night's drawing  ||   Odell Beckham Jr.: 'I really don't like water'  ||   NY man accused of phoning death threats to senators who backed Judge Brett Kavanaugh  ||   Apple's cheaper iPhone XR is now available for pre-order  ||   Why certain brains love horror movies  ||   Study: San Francisco's high cost of living delaying starting family  ||   Trump: Midterms about Kavanaugh and caravan  ||   Jada Pinkett Smith ends feud with Leah Remini over Scientology: It was 'really emotional'  ||   NY man accused of phoning death threats to senators who backed Judge Brett Kavanaugh  ||   Trump: Midterms about Kavanaugh and caravan  ||   This is why scientists say the T. Rex really had tiny arms  ||   Southwest flight makes emergency landing after alleged unwanted 'footsie' game  ||            

Lindsey Buckingham sues Fleetwood Mac for being kicked off tour  1 Week ago

Source:   USA Today  

Lindsey Buckingham is suing Fleetwood Mac for kicking him off the band's new tour.

In the suit, the Hollywood Reporter says the guitarist and songwriter is seeking his share of the tour because he says he still wants and is able to perform.

The suit names bandmates Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks, Christine McVie and John McVie.

Buckingham claims he was told five days after the group appeared at Radio City Music Hall in January that the band would tour without him. He says he would have been paid at least $12 million for his share of the tour proceeds.

Band spokesperson Kristen Foster provided a statement to USA TODAY: "Fleetwood Mac strongly disputes the allegations presented in Mr. Buckingham’s complaint and looks forward to their day in court.  The band has retained (attorney) Dan Petrocelli to handle the case."

Buckingham, 68, joined the group in 1974 with then-girlfriend Stevie Nicks, and has been its frequent frontman and sometime songwriter for most of the years since. He wrote and sang hits such as Go Your Own Way and Tusk.

He previously left the band from 1987 to 1996, and was inducted with them into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998. 

The more than 50-city tour began Oct. 3, with Mike Campbell and Neil Finn replacing Buckingham. 

Meanwhile, Buckingham is touring as a solo act, playing in Los Angeles Friday.

 

 

 

More News
About Us Terms & Conditions Disclaimer
Advertise Contact
register and win

NRIS.COM is one of the premier NRI website that provides a range of resourceful services to Indian expats residing in the USA. Visiting the site you will find comprehensive information related to restaurants, casinos, pubs, temples, carpool, movies, education, real estate, and forums. The simple and easy to navigate format allows NRIs to gain information within a fraction of a second. Moreover, advertising through its column of Indian free classifieds in USA allow businesses to improve visibility of their brand.

VT NRI's Chat (0 Users Online)